Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Actually I had a draft of ytd's blog, but I cant seem to cont'd the post.Haiz,anyway, my frenz sms ytd telling me she got a tuition assignment,askin me whether to take up anot,i agree and she said will tell me more today.However, she went to ask another frenz of mine TODAY askin her whether she wans the assignment anot.I mean,What is this?I've already agreed and she go on to approach other pple without even telling me the rest ??Can frenz be trusted?NO.Should have known this thoery v. well.The good thing is I did not place too much hope on this task ,if not, I would be cursing and swearing now.Its been more than a year since I've patronize Kbox,haiz, when can I go?PPle say tt 9 Feb is the date of O'lvl results release, one week aft,which is 16 Feb, will be A lvl's turn.What the heck, can they give me a happy CNY?Just 2 days b4 if they release results,I will go bonkers.Furthermore, MY clique are going to take their results at a much later time than me, so,I supposed nobody's gonna go with me...BEST.PUI4Am I supposed to go to the hall and sit down there alone?Like an idiot?And face everything by myself?Damn it.Better to depend on oneself,no one's gonna accompany and support anyone forever.