Monday, August 20, 2007

12.11am,I'm still researching for my project. After looking at the researches, then I realise our pdt has got ,not much markets,or should I say,not v. imteresting.WTH.The disturbed sleep last night caused me to put on my long-nv-seen specs on.I look so funny and weird and odd.Though I've done some research but,I think my research like nth to do with my pdt leh,so confusing!I actually dunno how to find the correct data!

Speaking of data,its gonna be bus. computing class this thur!I hate bus. computing,I just dun like all those processes in the com la,and I still have to make them work!Worse still,be tested on them!Heck!

And my acc.,i still dun understand why some figures are on the left side and some on right side!Wah!

I feel so tired,eyes are half-closed now,and I'm hungry,again!I think must be the cold weather thats causing it.Tmr I'll be having a meeting with my grp mem. Wish everything will be fun and tmr's macro. class be wonderful.