Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Went causeway pt to fix my phone today,there was no queue which was pretty gd.
Today supposed to go out with woodblock, but due to extreme reasons,we're unable to meet...
Y do I call "woodblock" "woodblock"?I dun wanna bother myself with the shortcomings of him anymore,if not Im only gonna get older! I've also got shortcomings, I mean, all of us have shortcomings,so I'll have to learn how to turn these shortcomings into strengths of pple!My sis bought a book,and inside there is this sentence tt says,"Love is about finding the good in people."So I guess, Im gonna do tt,and dun wait for things in vain. A watched pot never boils. Get on and live life in the present moment and don't hold my breath for things to happen!
Sweeny Todd is showing next week!Yeah!Im gonna enjoy next week to the fullest,meanwhile need to go study!Yipee!Im a nerd!

Woodblock,I've got a dozen things to do with u!Got tt?!So u better treat me better!U understand how?!?Dunno,ask me:))