Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I was pondering over some qns...
I came across my frenz's blog and she wrote tt she cant stand those mushy lovey-dovey stuffs...
and I was thinking whether these lovey-dovey filled my life, do they filled YOUR life?



I put some of my fav songs up on this blog, but how many pple wld take the time to listen all of them, who wld take the time to read my past entries...just how many pple wld put in that extra effort to make someone happy in the way tt someone wants?




Well, of all this big big world, one might not be able find ur ideal half...even if u have, how certain r u ,to say tt the person u found is the ideal one...when in fact, sometimes pple dun even know how ideal shld their ideal half be...




Some people ,for fear tt the things they do will make the pple they love go away...and so they DO things tt their loved ones like, and ignore their own feelings and thinking...as time goes by, they forgot abt their stand...their character...most importantly, they forgot who they are, immersing in pool of tears and misery. Only to find tt their so-called "loved ones" will still go away one day, unappreciate of their efforts and hardwork tt they've put in...



Hah! Just some random thoughts of mine! Do u pple understand what I'm talking?