Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Listening to Shayne Ward's Breathless (snowflake mix).


Work's been mandane and boring as usual, though there are lots more things to do ytd.


Oh yeah, I've been shoot vulgarities by a student. I've told everyone ytd. He is so low std. My vulgarities vocab might be even greater than his, but I'm not stooping to his level. I'm there to work, not to fight with low std pple and I didn't let this spoilt my day. Gd Job!


I feel so tired and worn out after work each day, and since this is a rough period, smelly egg and me can't spent money like before. Hope this will pass soon and we're able to patronise restaurants without worries.there's still ard 2 weeks before I end my contract. Wish the following 2 weeks quickly pass, and I can leave the job soon! And the pple's there not really nice and friendly. But I dun want to quit because of this. I only have ard 2 weeks left, so, I believe I can make it through! Smelly egg will support me, and vi ce versa.

Apparently, "extreme" has been very unhappy with me and "round head". So, I will spend more time with "extreme" as much as possible. Mark my words, "extreme".