Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is it the fact that Im not rich therefore, I'm missing out things in life?





Or is it the fact that I'm not outgoing or sociable as others, and so I'm missing out things in life?





Or rather, is it the fact that I dun understand myself and so I'm holding things that r not supposed to continue?





Is it that Im no longer the person pple see me in the past that I MUST see that what others see me now of me??





Or is it that I'm not confidence and swishy-swashy so I'm missing out ALL the things I would like to have and not envy pple whenever I happened to see the things I yearned for on others???





BottomLine:



I have no aims in life. Or rather, my aims are too vague unless I sit down and draw out a plan.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I've finished Twilight ages ago,and now on new moon, but it wasn't as expected. So, I skip to the back where the interesting parts are. In my situation now, I dun have the luxury of reading and enjoying every part now, where its boring or long-winded ones, before it reaches the climax of tt book. Do all of u understand what I'm talking abt? Whichever, I'm writing cox I feel like.





FYI, I'm imbalance.Right now.





Can I have more time and passion now?





So i can have more time to spare.





Im so frustrated and helpless over AMCA. How do I study without a textbook?





I just feel like swearing now.





KNS!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Don't come ask me I'm ok or not. Cox anyone w common sense can see I AM NOT!