Thursday, June 26, 2008

During school days, everywhere seems so attractive and I had a list of places to chiong aft exam. Now, there's only 1 week left of my hols, then I rmb the places I wanna go, lotsa of things I wanna do.





  • Sungei Buloh,
  • Night Safari,
  • eat Indian Cuisine,
  • the chicken rice at the coffeeshop beside United Sq and the one near the supposingly Novena Church
  • Watch the stars, sunset,
  • watch lotsa movies,
  • bake cakes,
  • durian puffs,
  • meet up my frenz.....I still wanna go ecp and enjoy b4 I sink myself into loads of books again.



So many things, how to squeeze in one week?
And I need to buy a new ez-link card but I've only got 1o bucks in my wallet which I preserved for so long and didn't wanna touch it. My tuition just resume this week, it'll be long before I can get my pay....I got no money. Its not nice to stick out my hand and ask for $$$ also. Looks like I got to tahan...till then.

I got to print out my notes b4 the school starts also. Tt means I got to go back school and fight over the printer with pple. This school is ridiculous also, no more refreshments, no more printing of notes for us everything no more. What they do? Sit down there collect money.

A very random entry. I know. Tts just me. Hah!