Monday, June 23, 2008

Why do I always blog when I'm unhappy. I am feeling really down now. Is there anyway to let things stay the same, even after a long period? I don't like the feeling of uncertainty and always having "Why?", or "Why is that happening?" and "What's the problem?" .

I never had the luxury of having been coaxed. I'va always been left one side whenever I feel down pr angry. People always misunderstood the reason behind my emotions. And I, who had never been expressive enough, was never been able to explain to them.

I never had the luxury of mixing with a big group of frenz. I never thought I had any influence on people. I'm just a passer-by in their life. A forgettable passer-by.
Maybe someone is right. I'm easily influenced by people's comments. And someone said I'd die without tt someone. Well, I'll tell u now I won't die, because I'm used to people leaving me.

I'm having my emo days again. These days have been quite frequent due to...hate it.
When will I stop been so naive and grow up? Those days are over. For good.