Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am very busy. I feel very busy. I have to be busy. Everyday, I'd have a list of things to be done, and the time after I got home from school is preoccupied by all these things. Projects are on-going and I'm already suffering. I really LIKE OB, coz everyday it takes up all of my time after school reading and reading OB and I dun even know HOW TO START the project! And I dun seem to have enough time at all! Why do I feel tired? Why can't I have all 24 hours, no need to eat, sleep, watch tv, why? why? why? I'm feeling really lethargic and I need to go tuition in 45 mins time. Worse, I'm having headache cox I dun have enough sleep. And I did a crazy thing.
I'm supposed to return a txbk to school by 9am this morning. I did wake up in time. But I fallen back to sleep. Until 7.45am. So, I reached school at 9.45am. So, there was a fine of $1.50. For such a stingy person like me to rather sleep in and pay the fine then to wake up and go to school to return the book on time, U know how tired I am. Enough of the tiring. I'm gonna be strong and determined like...like a bull!