Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm very tired and I saw sth tt traumatised me the moment I looked into the mirror. I saw a line forming under my left eye. Oh no! I already had two very obvious panda eyes, and the right one already seems like its becoming swollen, the left one can't do this to me!!! I got enough sleep what although I find it hard to sleep in the afternoon, I think I got enough sleep at night mah.



And I'm awake at 7.45am this morning, cox I need to do up the research tt I've neglected to do for the past 4 days!!! OMG! What happened to me? Did I get my priorities right?



Whatever the case now is, I'm very tired, and I'm gonna go back to sleep till 10 before I need to get up to do research, this time, in the sch lib.



ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I think I'm getting more reliance and sticky to him. This is not a gd thing. Be independent.