Saturday, May 16, 2009

Met bestie ytd, satisfying! Talk abt lot of things, but they all surround our bf!!!

Meet smelly egg today also. Tried the Nutty Chocolate Craze at Gelare, satisfying :) My phone was spoilt, so the photos are with him now. The ice cream was okay, but the fresh cream irks me. After tt we went esplanade to listen to some local singer singing those songs that she composed. I have no idea what she's singing, nor the song title, though her voice was really good. I can see myself singing her songs too in future shld she make a good prospects out of this.

I easily irritated nowadays, and its frustrating because I have no idea whats behind tt. Its definitely not PMS.

Oh ya, I tried making the no-bake cheesecake last week. The result was extreme. Those who tried it commented tt either it was nice or it was awful. The key lies in the yoghurt added, haha.

Now I'm going on to the next baked stuff. Will show all when its successful.