Sunday, May 10, 2009

Since he mentioned I've always put on bad events on the blog instead of the good ones, I shall put some on now.

He is my best friend.
I could bitch everything I was unhappy about to him.
He saw all my embarrassing moments. Happy moments too.
I can be myself around him. And even carefree'ier in front of him.
He knows me better than I do.
He likes singing songs to me. Even took the trouble of recording his live "Elmo" and mms me when I was feeling terrible.


He is like a boy.
At his age, his thinking is sometimes naive and childish. hehe


He is responsible and filial to his parents, though sometimes he is very stubborn and hot-tempered.
He is willing to spend on all the people he cares for, putting himself at the last.

Although he only start to think seriously at this age, its better than nth :)

And he's growing stronger, cox his arm can barely fit into his shirt. Now whats left is a sun tan to make him look better :)

Having him saves me the worrying of losing my way, and I like to explore ulu places with him, which we always do :)
There's a feeling of ease to be with him, cox he has no agenda. Except for some emo-ing, as I said, he is STILL a boy, at his age.

Though the route now seems long and curvy for we can't see the end, but I think we'll reach there soon.