Monday, April 09, 2007

: Busy busy:


Saturday was a busy day for me. I had to wake up at 7am, get out of home at 8.15am to teach tuition at CCK which was at 9am.After the hectic tuition with the active kid, on the way home, another kid’s mother ring me up to change the tuition time in the aftn from 2.30 to 1.30pm. So when I reached home, it was 11am. Two more hrs to rest before I went off for tuition. My lunch was a bit pathetic, Koka noodles +hotdog. Aft a quick bath, I went out again. When I reached there, I realized I had to teach the kid 3 pic discussion, which was supposed to be quite fast ,if not for the kid sucking his “push and pop” sweet and talking away. He can write halfway and ask me qns like “Do you want to be a teacher when you grow up?” and “Do you play maple story?” and he would start blabbering away. The thing is if he can multi-task between his mouth and his hand that would be good. But, he cannot. When his mouth started moving, his hand stops moving at the same time, vice versa. That’s the thing about kids, they won’t know what to say, what not to say. Simply put, they have no secrets. So after this aftn tuition, I reached home at about 4 plus. However, my day did not end like that; I still got night tuition at 8pm, at bt batok. Wow~ But the he good thing is papa managed to get home in time to drive me there, so I can rest a bit more of time and saved me the hassle of changing two buses, most importantly, saved the bus fare. I slept quite early ytd,at 11.30pm. This is not abnormal for me who had nightmares and insomnia the days before. I dreamt of people jumping off the building comitting suicide,for two consecutive nights.Horrible. I was awaken from these nightmares and went back to sleep in vain.I kept tossing and turning,and I realised I think Im suffering from hair loss. Every morning when Im making my bed,I always spotted lots of hair on my bed,OMG!Im still tired though ytd night I didnt have nightmare but I was dreaming the whole night. People told me that dreams can strain your energy. I dreamt that the guy I like was a gay but I cant see the face of the mysterious guy!Weird eh?!?I must be thinking too much...