Saturday, April 28, 2007

My life has been so boring that I've got not much thing to blog about.However, when I came across one of my friends blog,it seems like she and others are clinching good job at banks,whereas Im just a tuition teacher.I am so envious of them!haiz,but what can I do?I am just not in luck.Argh!
Oh yeah anyway, now that I'm into the job of tuition, i have to do tuition morning as well,so that means i need to take the LRT in the morning. All these while that i've taken the lrt,I've seen two of my primary sch frenz,BUT,we did not even make an eye contact !Why?!? I also dunno, maybe theres the shyness,the awkwardness that wedge in between us. How nice if all of us were to travel into the time dimension whereby we were all primary school kids.There would be dreams,wishes and hope.Not like now,several things are really,beyond our control.
But No way am i gonna lead my life like that.I want a change in my life,Yesh!