Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hi guys!I dunno whats happening to blogger cuz the icons in the posting area is all messed up. But anyway I'm able to do the blogging...I just watched the Just follow law DVD and my sis went to explore the laozhabor.blogspot.com and there is really this blog!Its so amazing and I went on to see her older posts then i realized she's already on papers for a couple of time!wow~And I recently just finished a book "Vanished" by Karen Robards. Its my first time reading a thriller and its a v. nice book,a rather gd book to introduce to all of u.Oh yeah, I'm also quite addicted to watching My girl ..but I can only watched it on youtube...i dun like small screen...haiz,my sister took so long still haven borrow for me!!!argh!opps,getting more and more short-tempered.Not choice,when things doesn't go well for one,one gets crazy...K ,i noe your dunno what Im talkin abt...nvm...