Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I’ve been very bored but busy these days. Bored because there is nth new for me to do anyway. However, now is the season of exams and this means I have quite busy schedule for tuitions. Three tuitions a day for me is hectic. CCK to Bt Batok to TW,tired! And I think I have been too nice to my students that they tend to get too easy on their work …haiz,too strict cannot,too lenient cannot…what the heck. Days ago,choon just told me a website to watch shows and the image are quite clear. I’ve watch 200 pounds of beauty and its quite nice. The ost is also nice,tts why I’ve put in my playlist in this blog. The name is star. Very nice! But I dun understand why the Hanna still likes the producer when she noes he is using her. Anyway I like the ending of this movie.Hehez. I wanna go out,but I’m lazy to travel. There should be a invent teleport and teleport scroll,whenever we need to go to places,just teleport. Damn nice.Well,bottom line is,I’m lazy.