Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Its Laour Day today!And I'm quite busy!hahaz,I've got three tuition today and two of them was in the morning ,consecutively...Busy is a good thing for me,that means I don't have time to think too much.I am trying very hard not to think pessimistically and I really hope it does well for me.Labour day up to this moment seems a good day,people are playing badminton at the bad. court downstairs and the playground is filled with kids,its crowded and nice.Not like usual where everyone is busy with work and studies and no one remember what is fun...Back to my tuition,I'm quite worried for my student,he did not do well for his CA and his SA is coming up,there is simply no enough time to help him.Haiz,I hope I can improve his grades and they wil continue to hire me...hehez.Hopefully.