Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hmm,its been a long time since I've updated my blog and since I've also remove the tagboard, I really have no idea how many pple are reading my blog...
Anyway, time flies, I'm going uni in 30th july. So fast...No idea how the life would be when we're in uni...but I still need to try hard to accommodate...Uni is so vague and the pple inside are all ,inter-related?How comw they seem to know everyone else in the LT. Whatever.A friend mentioned tt never trust and rely on a single friend cuz u dunno what will happen the very next moment,and thus we need to enlarge our social circle. Guess it makes sense.I'm so used to doing nth and relaxing at my home. Although I teach tuitions, but tts only in the night and on weekends...(im having 5 students and im teaching each of them every night k,even on weekends, Im not a free-loader)Wld I be used to the life in uni?I think my luck is so damn not gd, I always got myself into schs with none of my frenz inside...like YJC, wld anyone be so stupid to crash into a sch in Yishun when she's living in Bt panjang??And, none of my frenz,or anyone in my sec sch enter the sch...haiz.I'm always so alone!!!But I have one v. habit,I will only get real worried a few days before the actual event happens...so, I'm gonna enjoy the remaining half a month's schoolesss(spelt like tt?) days...hahz.And I'm gonna revive my tagboard so my blog will be slightly lively...Enough of the grumbling...Something happened when I was teaching tuition this morning,I actually had the power to make pple cry?!?While I was teaching my student spelling, I(smilingly) told her to stand up to spell,so tt i can make her slightly serious and awake..Guess what happened?After she sat down, she actually cry?!?Wow?am i what?tigress or what?And I still need to wipe her tears and coaxed her ...what have I done?And when her mum ask y she cry?she said nth.I wld have said the same ,coz her mum was practically scolding her on why she cant even spell simple wrdz like CAR??And her mum was so fierce tt I was almost intimidated by her...WTH.

I'm looking forward to fri though...