Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This morning was a stupid morning for me. This is dunno the XXXX time that I got trapped outside my house.Lets just talk abt the V. previous time,which is only last week,I got trapped because I forgot to bring my keys when I actually rmb to bring my brolly.This time,yes,its today,guess what?I did bring my KEYS!And I stupidly turn the knob to the left instead of the right,and my door got locked from inside!BEST! Nobodys at home so I got to wait!The longest record was probably 1.5 hours,today was better,waited 1 hr.

I'm going school next mon!!!!!!!!!!I'm so excited and anxious and nervous....Though its not the school I want but At least theres a school for me.Heard that its quite difficult to make frenz cuz everyone's like got their own frenz and everyone just disappear aft lectures.The only to is to join CCA.But I guess I dun have time to join...My frenz told me that Student Council is v. competitive...and Im thinking of joining coz it looks good on your resume but,involves a lot of commitment...Im also thinking of singing club,sounds simple ,more relax?Not too sure,lets wait for everything to settle down when I got into school first...