Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Im always so clumsy,can I be clumsier???This morning while I was boarding the bus to school,I crash my big bag into a passenger who was sitting innocently in his seat!Hahaz!Aft that,I made a 360 degree turn to lean against the round round thing on the bus...When most of the passengers alight at the bus-stop opp. ngee ann poly,I turn ard to take a seat ,to my horror,I saw my primary sch frenz's backview,and this frenz was sitting just next to the person that I greatly crash my big bag onto!So he saw all my stupid actions!Wau Kao!

Anyway,today's lecture quite ok,some of my econ knowledge did some help in understanding in the notes.The school provides food such as pineapple tarts(2 types),curry puffs and some beverages for us during the breaks...Dont think its FOC,coz they are already included in our tuition fees...But I prefer just just short breaks coz its kinda wasting time to be eatin and drinking when we can finish the lecture in much shorter time...I know that breaks can rejuvenate our mind but its just...well,watever.