Thursday, January 18, 2007

Comeback





Hi everyone, ever since i terminated my last blog, I've never thought of creating a blog anymore, cause my blog address has ever been changing and I got quite sick of telling people to relink me. It's kind of a nuisance.However, I came to a decision once more and this shall be my last ever blog and its not gonna change webby anymore.If anytime should I terminate this blog, it means there is no blog of mine anymore.Haz.
In the year of 2007, I've finally started working and its been my wish of end 2006.However, this working period has only lasted for barely a week.Partly because my rashness took control of me, also, I'm rather unhappy at the job although its quite safe and steady.So, my job hunting begins again.I'm getting a bit restless looking at the newspaper recruit section everyday.But I know I should adpat a more active attitude.I will.I'm gonna try out new things this very year.Though I'm 19, but I don't think I will go for driving lesson cause my passion for that is not here yet and I don't wanna force myself to do things that I don't like.So, thst will be placed aside for the time period.
One more thing, I've finally found the suitable blog name,MOODSWING.My moodswing is really huge and, swings are nice.(?)

Since I'm free for the time being, I'm engaging in a book " The time traveller's wife".The book was ,to me,so far so good.I think I will like the book.It speaks on the perspective of both the traveller(Henry) and his wife(Clare). It is rare in the way the story goes.Perhaps, u all can try it out.