Thursday, January 25, 2007

Remember

Upon pondering what time should I go for my interview, I thought of something that was thrown to the back of my head ever since dunno when.I was excited at having this interview later,but as time goes by, I started to chicken out, hesitating, its not easy to find a decent job that my father approves of which is near my house,and now, there is two such job.Dental asst. and clinic asst.I really dun lyk this of myself.As I think about something for a long time, i tend to give it up.Its just then i remember a phrase that i found in chicken soup that encourages me some time ago and I like it a lot.It goes like this, "Being brave is not not being scared.Brave is being scared and having to do what you have to do."Moreover,this is just an interview,not a life and death issue, whats there for me to chicken out?I have encounter countless interviews before,so this is not a problem...Whatever the case is, wish me good luck!