Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm sick...again.

So sorry tt i haven been updating my blog for so long,almost a week eh.Hmmm,first,is tt i'm plain too lazy and theres nothing interesting for me to blog.Anyway, I've fallen sick again...v. well.thanks to my younger sis ,she wake up with fever the day before, in the afternoon,we thought her fever is gone and she would be better.But then,she change to keep throwing up, so my father and me took her to the 24 hrs clinic tt very night.Though she had an injection to stop her vomitting,she still keeps on vomittin when we reached home,so i had to rush with her to the washroom during the night.The next thing i know when i wake up,is that im down with fever,sore throat,flu.Best.Except to wake up to eat, i slept throughout the day.Maybe I slept too much during the day, i had problem sleeping at night.I kept tossing and tossing but i still fall to sleep,and my nose is so blocked that i has difficulty breathing.What a day.Today, though my fever is gone, my sore throat and blocked nose is still there.And tomorrow i had an interview.I must secure this job, i Must and I have to!Hope my voice can be clear tomorrow.