Monday, January 29, 2007

Fragile life...

A great day today.Ytd the news reported an actress from taiwan got hit and was in dangerous coma, but hours later, she was reported dead.She is not even the driver but was just sitting at the front seat and she got such a great impact on the head from the hit that she died.While the driver, which is her assistant,suffered ,minor injuries.She was so young and so many things waiting for her to do.I feel so sad for her.It then occurred to me that really," life occurs in a split second","shen ming zai yu shun jian".While I was passing by the living room to walk over to my room, I saw the floods in Malaysia and 17 pple died in tt,suddenly I thought of the so called "floods" in Singapore,and realised, could Singapore encounter such floods?And,could we die in that kind of floods?It is said that Singapore do not have any natural disasters,but then, floods,from the unusual rains these days,could have worsen and we would be in that kind of situation aint it?I was phoning my ex-boss and negotiating over my pay and realised I count one day less, shit, must remember to tell her if not she cut more pay.Damn her.But when thinking that a person's life could be so fragile, I felt less angry at her behaviour.Why not let go a bit to relax myself and lead a happier life?Since I have no idea of when I'd be taken by god...