Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hi everyone, haven been posting any new entries for the past couples of day.Reason being, I dun have any particular things to post given that nothing interesting have been happening to my life.Tmr,will be the biggest event of my life in 2007.My results gonna released at 2.30pm sharp.I'm still not feeling nervous and have been eating and sleeping well.This is not a good thing,and v, unusual.Not because I'm confident.Its v. abnormal.I dunno how many pple are viewing my blog,but I have to say,I really dunno whats gonna happen tmr.I aint gonna see my good frenz coz they are gonna be.....so I have a lonely feeling of getting the results .Furthermore,I dunno what expressions my teachers gonna give me given that they are quite.........Why haven i thought of all these things when took the exam????!!!Those who read my blog, give me all your good luck!