Thursday, March 22, 2007

I dun really like today.I went to tutor one of my kids tonight. He got 3/10 for his spelling. I really dun understand,when I taught him last week,he can rmb,however when he went for spelling the next day, he forgot everything. I came to know some things now,maybe I’m not cut out for studies at all.I should have gone to poly and not waste my two years of JC and gotten this damn lousy results.What am I supposed to do aft this?Looking at my friends who got so damn good results in his common tests, I really felt so awful.Why did I insist on going to JC aft so many coaxes and reminders?Now,I have to struggle to make more money to afford the hefty school fees of the pte uni.JCU called me today,confirm me a place there,but Im gonna wait for SIM first. Im currenly having six kids for tutoring ,though some of the tuition fees are below the market price,but I dun really mind.Though I still grumble a bit here and there,but having to be tutoring for the first time for all the primary levels,hopefully I can handle.Soo mei says that uni only study about 2-3 days a week,so that left me sufficient time to tutor pple in the morning and aft. I really hope I can handle my studies and tutoring well,if not,I really dunno where to produce the money when the semester comes. Jia you!