Friday, March 30, 2007

Nostalgia II

On wed, I went back to YJ to retrieve my testimonial. Coz I dun want to go collect it myself in may, so I went with a friend who happens to go back also. Along the way, I saw familiar roads, familiar buildings, and familiar uniform. When we stepped into the school, I was hoping not to bump into any teachers coz I don’t know how to face them with my results you see…anyway, we met someone unexpectedly…Our once-lib-teacher-in-charge. He seems to not see us and scurried hurriedly away. Aft we’ve collected our things, we went to the canteen coz the food was one of the things we missed in YJ. We went to the familiar Malay stall and amazingly, the friendly auntie still remembers us and we catch up a bit. Touched and happy was what I felt. My friend packed her food and off we go. On the way back to the interchange, I passed by the playground where my friend and I used to played before. Yes, I admit we were quite childish but those are memories that we hold on together eh. As much as I hate YJ, I’ve learn a lot in YJ. It exposes me to all kinds of people and situations and allows me to experience many things I’ve never done and felt before. I’ve taken some pictures of the interchange where I’ve been taking the 171 bus to and fro school; will upload probably in the next post. Guess that’s all for this entry, see your in the next entry, bye dudes.