Friday, March 16, 2007

Hmmm…its been two weeks since my last entry.These two weeks have been the most ups and downs in my life ever since I was breathing.Lets not talk about the past and look forward.I applied for SIM and the course was business admin. Sounds a bit unbelievable?I thought so. I’m not a person that’s practical and I thought I’ll never go into business in my whole wide life,not even my next lifetime.However,given my situation, I have to go into a course that enables me to secure a job next time I enter the society.I dunno if I had the confidence to outmaneuver it.I can’t imagine carrying a laptop around talking about finance,economics,the govt’s budget and flipping the Money and Economy and Finance section of Straits Time.However, to study business,I had to read newspaper and got a good grasp of the current economics situation.Business is so…too practical for me. I went to JCU ytd also.Its inside SPRING building.Kinda ulu when frenz and I went in,and I had a clearer view of what I’m gonna study under business.The tourism management sounds nice also,but the JCU is rather far for me and there is even a class with 1 lecturer and 2 students inside only!Strange.Or should I apply pte cand. as well?haiz.There was a $200 bucks tuition offer for me,but in the end,the parents found another agency .sai.I’ve only 2 students under me.Not enough.Need more.I know this is a lousy way to end this blog entry but I really dunno what else to write,look forward to my next entry folks,bye!