Sunday, February 17, 2008

On impluse,I went dear's workplace and surprise him aft school ytd!So was he happy???The answer is ,I saw a silly guy smilling from ear to ear all the way from United Sq to Novena...hehe
March issue of cleo is out,initially I was pondering if I should buy it coz some contents in it doesn't seem appealing for me...but then dear say he'd buy for me,so while I was helping him to do housekeeping, I put the cleo mag on top of the diaries and forgot all abt it.So I came back without cleo:(
Aft I got home ,I was so tired tt I slept in the middle of our sms'ing...hehe
Pple say old pple doesn't sleep a lot...so tt explains y dear can sleep late and wake up early...Dear,U think U v young???HAHA!!!And I also saw his H.P. at cold storage...and he was singing her praises in the train,looks like I got to sing B. praises right???Then to-be Mrs L. will become to-be Mrs T.
Also,my tagboard's supposed to be filled with dear's name and not sk's name right?Pple who dunno will be mistaken haha!