Thursday, February 28, 2008

ok there.Haven been feeling well these days.First, I was so tired I actually took a 2-hr afternoon nap.This may be no big deal,but for a person who's seldom take afternoon naps(1-2 times a year!), 2-hr aftnn nap is a big deal. Next,after I was refreshed from the nap,I found my left eye rather red,so I did a brave thing, put on eye drops.I've always been afraid to put on eye drops, it scares me off,but nevertheless, I still did.for the few days couple days somemore:(
Then, as my eye was getting better, my cough deteriorates.I was basically coughing from last night till test today. Creating a nuisance for the pple sitting next to me...When can cough leave me?Theres something "better"I cant meet woodblock for the next couple of weeks,not even lunch. Whats even "better" is tt he'll be going for reservist 1-2weeks aft.Which means,we might be out of each other's vision for almost 1 month."Best".And I'm having dizzy spells now...Better stop here b4 I talk nonsense...



I miss u