Thursday, February 14, 2008

Im so tired at lecture today.So tired tt I didnt even eat anything during breaktime so i went to washroom to wash my face.In the end, I was so tired and blur tt I forgot.Best.
I make careless mistake during the lect qns,UnforGiving!After lunch,shuzk,rayn,and me sat at the cafe there to talk,but it wasnt long though,then I decided to go home...Later teaching tuition,and I still feel a bit sleepy...And I discover that there's one black patch of dunno what on my upper lip!!!Im rather heaty these days,so tt constitutes bad breath,moodiness,ulcer blah blah blah...so sickening...and woodblock still haven tag. Im not sleeping well these days also,triple eyelids forming on my left eye!!!
I think I need a sleep,I keep typing the wrong words and backspacing...






To woodblock:
Have u discover how to tag???I wanna see ur tag by tonight k...