Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hmmm...went dear's house ytd,it doesnt seem to be as intimidating as I thought.I saw the long-awaited chinchilla...so chubby,bubbly and bouncy.Seems to be full of energy ,always jumping up and down,and like a child,easily coaxed and con,haha.I also ate something called"Bai Guo".Inititally I thought I was supposed to eat a plate of cabbage-cum-fishcake-cum-prawn-cum-slices of pork kinda dish for lunch.It turns out tt the fishcake thingy is called "bai guo". At least its quite nice though its my 1st time trying it.After tt ,we were watching "Silent Hill" vcd with Shoba & her husband.When we got to Bugis, there was such long queue at the ticketing counter,so we thought suntec might be a better alternative,little did we know the movie we wanted to watch wasnt even showing at Suntec!We've walked 2 places and didnt even get to watch a single movie.Irony that my sis watched the same movie twice a day in the same place:(
As a result we went toys'r'us instead...and it fun!I heard the songs tt's long forgotten since I've grown up.And yeah la, we got childish agn by fiddling with the disney princesses' dress onto each other...hehe
I earned myself a chance to get him to buy whatever I want by testing him whats "pwp"!Yeah!!!And its valid for as long as I wan!!!